International Italia Camping Village - Club del Sole Group - work with us
Positions open for the 2020 season.
Club del Sole, an expanding Italian group leader in the outdoor tourism sector, search for the International Italia Camping Village facility:
Booking & Sales staff with and without experience
The resources, after an initial training course at the Forlì headquarters, will be transferred to one of the Group's campsites throughout Italy. Expense reimbursements are foreseen and, for the most deserving, the Group offers concrete employment opportunities at the end of the training period.
The resource will deal with:
- management of telephone and direct relationships with tourists
- booking activities: information, booking and confirmation procedures
- check-in and check-out, payments
- management of customer relations
The ideal candidate has the following skills:
- has obtained at least one of the following qualifications: linguistic maturity, commercial or touristic school diploma; degree in linguistic or tourist-accommodation disciplines
- good knowledge of at least two languages between: English, French, German and Dutch (knowledge of German is a preferential requirement)
- willing to travel
- willing to share accommodation during the training and work period
- result oriented, with a sense of problem solving
- excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills, communication skills
- good computer skills, use of Office and E-mail package
Employment contract: Internship, Full time Workplace: initial training in Forlì, then transfer to one of the Group's Camping Villages. Expected reimbursement of € 500 net monthly expenses during training; subsequently salary commensurate with personal experience and skills / competences.
Candidates must send their CV citing the authorization for the processing of personal data based on art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 13 GDPR 679/16. The job offer is intended for both sexes (L. 903/77)