FAQ International Italia Family Camping Village
By highway: bring the “Rimini Nord” exit and follow the road signs to Viserba. By train: From Rimini central Station take the bus n. 4 directed to “San Mauro Mare.
The bus n.4 connects the campsite to Rimini with frequent routes until 2:00 a.m.
We guarantee the accommodation key from 5:00 p.m. The reception is open from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Arriving earlier, you can take advantage of all the services of the camping village (beach, restaurant, indoor parking). Check-out and the return of the keys must be done by 10:00 a.m. Please inform us in advance if your expected arrival is after 9 pm.
We accept payments in cash (amount not exceeding € 1999.99), ATM card and credit card, Amex (no Diners).
Check-in is possible starting from 8:00 a.m.; Pitch is available from 12:00 p.m. – if the pitch is free before 12:00 p.m., our staff will guide you to the pitch. Check-out: the pitch must be free by 12:00 p.m.
NON REFUNDABLE BEST RATE
Non refundable: in case of cancellation or non-show the advance payment will not be refunded.
Special offers are subject to specific sales terms, available on the offer’s web page.
BEST RATE WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS OR STANDARD RATES
Art. 1 Notification of cancellation:
1. The cancellation of the stay must be communicated in writing by email to the following address: email@example.com indicating the name of the camping village, booking number, surname and name of the booking’s owner.
2. All cancellations communicated by telephone will not be taken into consideration.
Art. 2 Cancellation policy Lodgings and Pitches:
1. Cancellation request received within 30 days before the arrival date: refund of the deposit without any penalty.
2. Cancellation request received from 29 days to 7 days from the date of arrival: for certified reasons, the campsite will issue a voucher equal to the amount paid (deducted € 100.00 as secretarial expenses) to be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination. A certificate attesting the event must be sent with the notification of cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Cancellation request received within 6 days prior to the arrival date: no refund will be due.
Art. 3 Late Arrivals:
1. In case of late arrivals, the payment is due for the entire sum agreed in the booking letter.
2. If a postponement of 3 days maximum is communicated within 14 days from the arrival date and it is due to certified causes, a voucher will be issued for the unused days. A valid certification of the occurred event has to be sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
3. If the postponement is communicated less than 14 days from the arrival, the article 3.1 will be applied.
Art. 4 Early Departures:
1. In case of early departures, no refund will be made for unused holidays. If the reason for the advance of departure is due to certified causes (to be sent per sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception), a stay voucher will be issued for the unused days. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
The showers access is free and reserved only to our guests.
In the campsite there are toilet facilities with coin-operated washing machines.
In the campsite there is a mini-market and an emporium.
Barbecue is allowed in the specific dedicated area of the campsite. You can find the charcoal in our emporium.
It is possible to buy tickets to Mirabilandia, Italia in Miniatura, Oltremare, Fiabilandia, and Aquafan parks
The Mobile Homes Superior, Deluxe Pet and Deluxe Plus have the beach service with 1 sun umbrella and 2 sunbeds included in the price. For all other types of mobile home or pitches our guests can rent sun umbrellas und sunbeds at special price.
The dogs are in the campsite and in the restaurant allowed but you need to have their health book. They are allowed on the beach too in a specific dedicated area. Please, always carry your dog’s muzzle with you.
Due to local ordinance dogs cannot swim in the sea.
Please keep your dog on a leash in the campsite and pick up after your dog.
It is possible to use the takeaway service with board basis and eat in your lodge.
Yes, there is.
Not in the campsite. A bike rental & repair shop is located 700m far from the campsite.
From 0:00 a.m. to 7:00 it is not possible to transit with vehicles in the campsite. During this time frame, you can go in and out the campsite only on foot. If you come by car you must leave it in the campsite parking and go to the lodging by walk.
Some variations from the restaurant menu are possible. Please inform the restaurant any type of variation you need in case of intolerance /allergy upon arrival. We cannot provide certified gluten free cuisine for celiac disease