Dogs always welcome!
Welcome to our “pet-friendly” Family Camping Village in Viserba di Rimini
The International Italia Family Camping Village is one of the few campsites on the Adriatic Riviera that accept pets and in particular dogs. Your four-legged friends are always welcome both in our camping village and on the private beach!
There’s plenty of space available for long walks with your dog! We are one of the few campsites on the Adriatic Sea that accept dogs, cats and pets in many types of mobile homes and on many of our shaded camping pitches.
At the International Italia Family Camping Village you can use all the green areas of the campsite to walk your dog and enjoy his company, and that’s not all! These are all the facilities we offer for your four-legged friend:
● Dogs Allowed – specially equipped beach for dogs;
● Access for your dog to the outside veranda of the restaurant so you can enjoy his company whilst savouring your favourite dish;
● Exercise area inside the International Italia Family Camping Village, so he can play in complete safety;
● Specific food and hygiene products for your pet available for purchase inside the campsite supermarket.
Ask about availability now or request a quotation but remember to put the number of animals you will be bringing with you in the Dogs/Cats box.
DO NOT forget our few extremely simple rules for greater peace of mind and an even safer holiday for your pets
● Show your dog’s health card on request;
● Do not leave your pet unattended;
● Dogs are allowed on the equipped Dog Beach but they cannot go in the water;
● Always keep your dog on a lead and carry a muzzle with you;
● Ensure you have a poop scoop and bag with you;
● Make sure your dog does not disturb the peace and sleep of other guests;
● We accept only small and medium-sized dogs;
● Pets are not allowed in the playground, inside the toilet blocks or inside the restaurant and Supermarket/Bazaar;
● Owners are fully liable for any damage caused by their dogs to third parties and Village facilities.
We remind you that accompanying dogs must be indicated at the time of booking.